Sunday, June 22, 2008

Emanuel Ungaro Resort 09

The lack of time to check out on the piling Resort collection does oozed out quite an anxiety.

So,

if you guys already know, I'm a fan of Emanuel Ungaro.

From his Resort 09:

I've never thought that blue scribbled lines are able to look so good on garments.
The full length dress = Stunner.
More musculine assemble. Yes, wide legs and nude colours are still around, since last year's S/S.
Dresses, showed how "themed" his collection always is, yet with versatile cuts and stitches.
Oh, not forgetting blazers-over-dresses. The last dress remind me too much of Donna Karan though.
And my favourite "section" of every collection, evening/full length dresses. The fourth white droopy dress with the folded sleeve is the one I love THE MOST outta the whole collection.


Adore:
The ease, the lightness even with the amount of fabric and how softly he incorporated the prints. Much like how in contrary Diane Von Furstenberg would heavily scatter her prints.

Detest:
The Gladiators. MOVE ON! I'm just jaded by them. It's been here for wayyy too long.

No comments: