Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Mens S/S 09! (Emporio Armani)

Alright, just when I thought I'm almost done with the Resort 09, Men's S/S came in. And I know I wouldn't be able to fall asleep if I don't finish viewing all the collections so far and post about at least about ONE designer.
Let's start with Emporio Armani shall we?

First of all, I just have to say this. Personally, Mr Armani always makes THE BEST WEARABLE outerwear I'd ever seen. Blazers, jackets, suits, coats, he stuns me. With addition on this season, the SHOES obilged me salivating.



Not much colours as you can see, something expectable from Armani. Very masculine shades.

The reason why I attributed Armani's outerwear as the best is because they are VERY versatile. The three-way-zip leather jacket can be worn as a whole by itself or unzip halfway/all the way for some skin/inner layerings. It really is up to the beholder's control really.

Another group of versatile pieces would be the super loose cowl necks(which I'm so lusting for by the way) which is shown how well it is as a layering garment or by itself.

Sharp defined criss-crossing and overlapping of the outlines are also one of Mr Armani's favourite inspiration, as seen by the nylon jackets and waistcoats.

Adore:
The versatility without losing a single bit of masculinity.

Detest:
Nothing. Go Mr Armani! *Salute*

No comments: