Saturday, July 26, 2008

Streetsnaps

Dottie, from http://fashionation.wordpress.com/, discovered our very own Singapore's street-style blog!

Go to: http://community.livejournal.com/streetsnaps/

It's still really new, but it's still good enough for me to shout, "AT LAST!"
This guy owns a style similiar to mine :D
(Well, just that I'm more on layerings)

This dude, I know him. We're from the same Secondary school. My live-friends reading here should recognise him.

The guy on the left just screams our "JAPANESE!".

I'm loving how minimal and effortlessly chic the girl's outfit is.

I THINK I saw this guy before, who gave me some stunned look(with my dressing?) when I visited his shop quite some time ago.


:D

2 comments:

Laila said...

hah! gotta check it out.

btw way the last girl there is my senior from ADM @TP.

she's got a really unique dress sense!

Bingboompia said...

Oh really! I guess it's encouraging to know that there are also quite a few unique individuals, rather than those slaves of every trends, in Singapore eh?