Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Mary-Kate in Azzedine Alaia

If you've already noticed, I'm enough of those gladiators since 3 months ago. I'm sorry, but when individual items get outta-hand trendy, I would most probably throw up with another one in sight.

But for Azzedine Alaia, whose gladiators are SUCH a big hit, that I guess it's still hard for people to get rid of them.

Mary-Kate, one example, was spotted in them yesterday.

There's no doubt that every shoe obsessed fashion personnel had been going crazy over Azzedine Alaia shoes, which are all utterly fierce yet romantic. My favourite recent collection of shoes from him, are those with laces details.

So there you go, Azzedine Alaia not only proves that he's famous for his dresses, but now, his shoes :D

2 comments:

jo said...

those alaia shoes are gorgeous! i guess the only kind of gladiators i'm sick of are those plain stick cagey looking ones that almost everyone has. there are still loads out there (albeit expensive) ones for us to lurrvveee, haha.

Bingboompia said...

YES! Alaia incorporated those laces perfectly eh?

I think gladiators generally, to me, are dead flat. I don't know, it's too much for me to stay in love(like A YEAR ago) with it. HAHA!