Monday, December 15, 2008

Longchamp S/S 09 Ad Campaign featuring Kate Moss and Sasha Pivovarova




Never would I thought that I would see Moss and Sasha together in a shot. But I would have to say that the combination worked really well.
Shot by Mert and Marcus, I'm really impressed by how versatile they are. Their portfolio has a range of glamourous(Vuitton campaigns), to mysterious(Armani campaigns), to haunting (POP editorials), and to this slightly vintage campaign.
Anyway, is it just me, or does sasha looked kinda different here? Maybe it's the hair...

4 comments:

Dinie said...

luth,do u like kate moss?
hah.

trait said...

Actually I do!! Her (slightly overrated) style aside, I love how true she is even with the paparazzi following her 24/7.
You just don't get her supermodel-diva attitude from her, unlike naomi.

Dinie said...

i like her.but he nipples are annoying.she needs to stop doing nudes!!!!!!!!!
haha
the same with agy!

trait said...

OMG OMG OMG!! I AGREE A 100%

Her nipples are just weird! SO SMALL! It's like raisins. XD