Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Comme Des Garcons For H&M

And the previews are out! I wasn't that anticipated about this yet another designer+inexpensive retailer collaborations scheme but this, I just have to give it my lauds.









Yes, there are plenty of people out there being 50/50 about this collection but personally, if you had established your name as being one of the most scarcely-wearable designs, it honorable for coming up with THIS, that would just prove to the world that it CAN be taken to the streets.

I'm lusting for the 3rd layered polka dots blouse and the 2nd last blazer.

From: Fashionista

2 comments:

laila said...

OMG i love everything! except the cosplay coat

Bingboompia said...

Laila- Haha! Yes, the cosplay coat does look very outta place eh? We should be able to get 1 at far east plaza for 1/5 of the price I think. HAHA!