Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sleep Well Guys...


And so, the rumors of model Gemma Ward, who is credited the one that starts the "doll face" feature trend in fashion, retiring from the industry is FALSE.

The truth is that Gemma's just having a time off for her own affairs like her family and friends (as well as the condition of her skin and hair after all the damage for the past 4 years, I presume). She will only return to the scene on October, which means she'll not be in NY fashion week. Ah well...

She had spoken out herself:

“I was surprised to wake up this morning and read news of my own retirement. While I am taking some time off currently to rest and enjoy the company of friends and family, I am still very much an excited and enthusiastic working model and actress. I’m only 20, for God’s sakes.”

SO! Sleep well guys!


From: Fashionspot

No comments: