Saturday, August 23, 2008

Those Billboards...

Another info of my preference, I never liked Calvin Klein cause to me, his designs are just too minimal and blending for my taste. Narciso Rodriguez, another minimalist, still managed to add some unexpected elements for his every show. Yes yes, some of you would hit me with that classic "Lesser is more" phrase but sorry, I'm sticking on my terms for now. (Not that I'm dramatic, it's just that I can't bare with banality)

BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT, it was a trip down town yesterday evening, and as I walked pass Tangs, these billboard ads of Calvin Klein featuring Lara stone just had me smacking my own oily face.


I'd seen these ads in page sizes before, but believe me, in the size of massive billboards, it's 6453920238 times better.
Maybe it's the fierce posing of Lara Stone or maybe it's just me not liking the presentation of them on the runway. Maybe.

3 comments:

choubelle said...

Loving the retro neckline in the last photo. Very Audrey Hepburn. Great photoshoot by the way! Your blog is fabulous, and I love your opinionated viewpoints. Link swap?

xx

Choubelle

choubelle said...

aw shucks, thanks!!

Bingboompia said...

Oh yes.. It does have that Audrey Hepburn vibe eh? And yes, the photoshoot is stunning, especially the lightings!

Thanks X100000 for your compliment, though my opinions does attracts some criticism too.. HAHA!