Sunday, August 31, 2008

Good Girl Gone Prime

Emma Watson for Vogue Italia September 09


At her age, she already got to taste almost all of the Couture houses pieces, it's not a doubt that girls will KILL to be in her place.



Christian Dior Couture Fall 08



Givenchy Couture Fall 08 Christian Dior Couture Fall 08

Valentino Couture Fall 08 Valentino Couture Fall 08

Atelier Versace Chanel Couture Fall 08 Jean Paul Gaultier Couture Fall 08
Christian Lacroix Couture Fall 08

Armani Prive Fall 08




Some people are just born lucky.






Source: TFS & style

6 comments:

pinktuutuu said...

she looks absolutely stunning in the versace number!

Bingboompia said...

SHE DOES DOESN'T SHE?!

I also LOVE her in the Jean Paul Gaultier and Armani Prive gown. A surprising for me that she's able to pull them both off.

laila said...

hey u forgot chanel couture!

can't believe that she's same age as me :(

Bingboompia said...

OH YES!! *Added*

Anyway, it's either I'm blind, or I can't find the 2nd picture's Valentino dress. The top details are very Valentino and Alexandra too.

ingenue said...

WAHH! I'm ultra-jealous ;P

I'm blogging this - hehe. Will credit you.

x-wen

bingboompia said...

I'm jealous TOO!!

Alright! But I got them from TFS. So true credit goes to them! HAHA!