Sunday, August 31, 2008

EXCITEMENT!

I really can't wait for S/S 09!!

5 more days!!!!
So please let me have my imagination run free on what people will dress in throughout the whole month. Of course, New york, being the first city the kick off S/S 09, is still having summer temperatures.
So for my love of eccentricity, and for the mobility of the outfit rushing from show to show, this is my take:

Soft architectural tangerine dress - Brian Reyes Resort 09
Orange bodysuit- Alexander Mcqueen Resort 09 *Layered under dress*
Crocodile pumps - Azzedine Alaia
Feather flute bag - Michael Teperson
Almost an essential tool for all fashion personnel, a notebook - Leather Notebook with Floral carvings.

2 comments:

laila said...

oh can't wait toooooo, looking forward to alex wang, proenza and thakoon the most. the most!!

Bingboompia said...

HAHA! 4 MORE DAYS! I'm looking forward for Zac Posen, Narciso Rodriguez, Marchesa AND ALOT MORE! Simply putting it as, I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO FASHION WEEK! HAHA!