Sunday, November 9, 2008

Finally...

A short trip to Kinokuniya and got this:





Isn't this what Sundays are for? Long hour sleeps, short town visits, and a whole lot of lazing.
Anyway, being a Fantastic Fashion Fantasy issue, I was already fascinated by it's first half content while flipping through it in the train back home. Yes, FIRST HALF. Alexandra Shulman did a superb job for this issue. Archives way back into the 70s based on the theme amazed me the most.
What a great way to end 2008.

8 comments:

ingenue said...

hurrah! I got my copy on Thursday :)

trait said...

YEA!!! I'm still browsing! Too good to miss a page! (well, except if we're talking about make-up. HAHA!)

Laila said...

Ahaha I got it last week but I haven't flip through LOL

Vogue China December is Kate Moss + Maggie Cheung... I am getting that one ;-)

trait said...

laila- WHAT?1 kate n maggie cheung?!?! AWESOMEEEEEE!!

lynnette said...

i agree it's a perfect way to spend a sunday! =) now you've got me itching to get a copy too

trait said...

lynnette- YEA! But monday's are back faster. :(

Do buy! It's amazing!

lynnette said...

hey! =) thanks for your comment! i've added you to my blogroll!

trait said...

lynnette- NO PROBLEM! Love how sg fashion blogger scene's growing! :D