Sunday, January 18, 2009

Pre-Fall 09: Proenza Schouler

Yes yes yes... I've heard about the PS1 bag like anybody else. But since Lazaro Hernandez and Jack McCollough first introduce their accessories creations for the first time in Spring 09, they have been hugely pushing the attention on them.
That goes the same for their second Pre-Fall collection of Proenza Schouler.



Aren't they lusting?
But of course, how can we leave out the pieces? I've noticed that Lazaro Hernandez and Jack McCollough have a thing for leather and glossy fabrics. Like the python glossy dresses in the last group, aren't they interesting?

1 comment:

ASYRAF said...

I like Proenza Schouler, but I've never loved and swooned over it ever since F/W 08. That show was the bomb in my opinion. The clothes + the make-up companion was pure bliss to watch in my opinion....