Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Paris S/S 09:Ann Demeulemeester

For both menswear and womenswear, one of the designer that I'm also excited about would have to be Ann Demeulemeester. Her indie and rock influenced designs always look so cool.

But somehow, to me, this season seems to be lacking of an obvious theme which makes the imagination rickety and liquid.






Yes, though, I'm lusting every single piece from the show, especially the orange draping dresses. Superbly gorgeous.
But the last group of pieces with those statement necklace does remind me too much of Givenchy. So...

2 comments:

Jana TheJunction said...

It's an exciting Paris Fashion week, huh?!
Ann, oh Ann I'm loving this collection, so much fabric!
Also: Thanks for you comment!

trait said...

Yes, very exciting!

Ya, AnnD really loves her drapings. Those orange dresses, which I mentioned, to me are the BEST! :D