Saturday, September 20, 2008

London S/S 09: JW Anderson (Mens)

Reflecting to my first post on Fashion Nation, I'll have to confess that at most of the time, I do find myself feeling inspired by the womenswear.
Cause you know, you get so much more fresh and interesting interesting stuffs from there.

When after so much we know about the womenswear's latest trends, I find myself rather delighted to see them incorporated into the JW Anderson's latest collection.




Lets see:
  • Chunky Jewelries - Check!
  • Sheer- Check!
  • Wide legs - Check!
The styling is definitely awesomeness for me.

With womenswear trends aside, menswear trends are also in, like the Pajamas and tights. And the second pants in the second collage with the Knight bottom armor prints is nothing else but Genius!

No comments: