Saturday, September 6, 2008

NY S/S 09: Yigal Azrouel

Yes! Am I proud of Yigal Azrouel!

The pieces of 2008 seasons from the man were anything but creative, after being ironically credited for not following trends. He made his statements back in 2007 and now, is BACK for 2009 spring with his draped layerings.






Though there're some printed pieces which I'm not feeling any love for, it's no doubt the others covered it up perfectly well. So easy and effortlessly textured.
And the last dress worn by Kim Noorda is just DIVINE!
Source: TFS

2 comments:

penelope said...

God I just love Yigal Azrouel's and Erin Fetherston's collections! Completely different directions but I love the feminine and soft palettes of Erin and grungey, boyish fun of Yigal's!

bingboompia said...

YA! And lots of people hated this season's Erin Fetherston. But I truely turely loves them!