Friday, September 5, 2008

NYC S/S 09: Rachel Roy

Not trying to be kaisu typical Singaporean here, but it just itches me for letting pictures stay in the folder for too long, so, yea.

Rachel Roy's latest spring collection brings in chunky jewelries and exotic strappy heels, which to me, is the main appeal of the show. Also to be noted, they are attributed to be the latest trend items.









*Update*

With better quality and in full collection



I'm offically lost in the multiply trends reused for this presentation. I mean, pajamas(Armani?) and tribal prints(Diane Von Furstenburg?)?

And most of the pieces and their silhouette does rings me some from the Fall collections. Oh well, it's Rachel Roy we're talking about here.

Ruffian Fall 08
Roland Mouret pre-fall 08

Source: TFS

2 comments:

Nicole Then said...

I'm loving the shoes...they're awesome!

bingboompia said...

They are aren't they!! The white straps and pink shoes are the best me thinks!