Monday, September 22, 2008

Milan S/S 09: Gianfranco Ferre

It no doubt that Tommaso Aquilano and Roberto Rimondi are both one of my favourite designers(yes, I HAVE a lot of favourites), with my multiple appreciation of their AMAZING work for Malo and of course, their own line 6267.


Now, their debut collection for Gianfranco Ferre, which I had also mentioned here, left me practically SPEECHLESS!


After designers like Alessandra Facchinetti for Valentino Fall Couture and latest Calvin Klein collections that played with the elements of paper, Aquilano and Rimondi had their own take and perspective of that tag.







Some might debate about the resemblance of Chanel Couture, but to me, the embroideries are very much Rimondi and Aquilano.

The sculptural heels are also such fantastic accessories!

No comments: