Monday, September 29, 2008

Paris S/S 09: Anne Valerie Hash

"Effortless" seems to be what every designer/fashionista's heading towards cause trying too hard would just seems too tacky for words sometimes.

Anne Valerie Hash, certainly isn't. Her latest collection seems to concentrate on the thoughtless twist and drape of fabrics which to me, is love. Emanuel Ungaro fall 08 and latest Yigal Azrouel played with the technique too. I'm so in love with this style really.






But there're still pieces showing what Anne Valerie Hash really is as a designer since her first show in 2001, minimal dresses/pieces. Very wearable and feminine white and black satin dresses.
There're some prints too, with blur dyed prints, though they do reminds me much of Erdem fall 08. But it's ok, I'm loving what I see so far.

No comments: