Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tagged

Was pleasantly surprised the Choubelle tagged me, and same as her, this is my first time! :D

Alright, get straight to the tag:

Here are the tagging rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules in your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.’
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers’ blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

So my 6 unspectacular quirks:

1) I mostly define a person's physical attractiveness by the confidence of one's walk (for girls) and the broadness of the back from the shoulders down(for guys).

2) I have different periods of certain food addictions. For now, it's McDonald's Vanilla 70 cents ice cream cone and my school canteen's waffles. HAHA!

3) I do have a slight spilt of personality. At times, I can be the tamest person in the world, but at other times, I can be insanely loud and crazy. Yup.

4) I hate boxers.

5) I admire women for the versatility of clothing choices. But being a women's hectic and expensive. So...

6) Lastly, I always imagine myself as a high profile individual. So yes, I do interview myself when I'm alone or nothing better to occupy myself with.

Following blog tags:

Fashion Blah Blah- Superb first-hand experiences from the backstage of the shows, and awesome interview with fashion personnel.

Rock.The.Trend- A VERY well-knowledge fashion blogger, Laila, which is now a good online friend of mine :)

Fash-Eccentric- Happy-go-lucky, funny, friendly X-wen! Really interesting and different entries from her, so check her out.

Wottoncool- 2 extremely fun and friendly girls with posts that always gives me smiles. Love them.

Fashion Nation- Another 2 really sweet and nice girls that's I'm now writing for them as well. :D

Posh Palette- Incredibly stylish blogger with funny posting styles and language which I can always relate to!

Note*
I know everyone's really busy nowadays in Singapore, for some unknown coincidence reason. Exams, work, commitments, I know how you guys feel. So it's ok if you guys don't reply on this tag, I'll understand :D

No comments: